Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Day We Always Remember.
























"Is "Heaven" a hope? Or as real as the earth and sky?"

I once asked my mother that question, and she said by the time she knew the answer. But it would be too late for her to tell me. 

The day would come when I asked that question again, is today. TODAY IS 4 YEARS SINCE MY MOTHER DIED. Yeah, November'4th.2010 A day I always remember. It has been the hardest year of my life; much, much tougher than my years before. There is plenty I could write about today, but my heart is too heavy. Instead I want to share these lines above for anyone who is going through a loss right now.

Am I the same person I was years ago? In some ways I am, but in many ways, not. Like any great loss, the experience has left its mark and changed me. It is an evolving process, and I find I am still changing and done learned from my experience of loss.

We still miss you, Mama.. All of your children.
How's Heaven? Is it real? Is it good?

Mom when they said you were going to die
I refused to believe it could be true.
How could I allow myself to even
Imagine saying goodbye to you.

Mom you were an Angel here on earth
I learned so very much from you.
You were so gentle and so kind your
Smile would always see me through.

You taught me how to love unconditionally
And how to be my very best in all I do.
You gave your all to God and your family
Never once stopping to think about you.

You were more than a mother you were my
Best friend and a great listener too.
Oh how I miss our special talks, and
All the fun things we used to do.

Mom I can never say goodbye to you,
Because I could never bear the pain.
Instead I say I love you Mom
Until we meet again.

Love,
Your little son.

No comments:

Post a Comment