Thursday, September 23, 2010

Love Don't Live Here Anymore.. Sorry I Give Up!


For you there,

I don't know how I feel right now
I don't know where I stand
I don't know how to deal with thisThis finding who I amI don't know where I want to be
Or where I'll be tonightI don't know if letting you go was wrongI sometimes wonder, was it right
I wish I knew the answers
To all the questions that I askI wish I knew my own heart well
Enough to never ask
Whether I was right or wrongTo have let you goI just don't know where I stand
And that's all you need to know!
For all of those things
You have me so confused,
How can I trust you,When you broke it there and then,You promised on our friendship something very important. I cant even look you in the eyes anymore.Yet alone be your friend.
I only made you promise me that thing because I actually cared.Now I dont even know what I want anymore. I dont even know anything about you cause everything you say is have me blur.
Even I try to protect and maintained our love in our relationship from that strangers,
You always see that things from your different mind.
I can't live here anymore,
I'm sorry my almost lover,
I give up,...

(Thankful for our 100409 - 170910)

No comments:

Post a Comment